A fun alternative to the boring old eggs and bacon on toast.
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices of smoked bacon
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- baking paper
- 2 ramekins
1. Line the ramekins with baking paper.
2. Cut a circle out of each bread slice to fit the bottom of the ramekin, and use the rest of the bread to make 'walls', so that the ramekin is lined with bread on the inside.
3. Line the inside of the 'bread cup' with bacon. You may have to cut it to make it fit.
4. Put these in the oven at 150°C until the bread is toasted and the bacon is just done.
5. Put one egg in each 'cup' and place them back in the oven until the eggs are done. Or if like me you can't be asked waiting, nuke them in a microwave ;)