This recipe is perfection. I love it and want to have its babies. It's so good it makes me want to cry. Happy 4th of Whatever Excuse to Cook This!
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1.8-2kg pork shoulder
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Lea & Perrins sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tspdried thyme
- burger buns
- Chuck everything but the last 2 ingredients into a slowcooker.
- Cook on low heat for 10-12 hours.
- shred up the pork with whatever utensils you like.
- Toast the rolls, butter them (don't hold back on the butter), gently place the pork on the rolls and marvel over the beauty of your creation until you cry.