- 500g pork mince (I bought pork chops and minced them at home - that way you can be sure of the quality)
- 3 onions, chopped finely
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- Dark soy sauce, about 3 tbsp
- Sesame seeds (about 5-6 tbsp)
- sunflower oil (for frying)
- a pack of stir fry vegetable mix of your liking
- about 300g of egg noodles
- sweet chilli sauce
- Gloss the onions on low heat in a little bit of oil and let them cool down to room temperature. Mix them together with the mince, garlic, egg, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce and 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Once it's all mixed together quite well, form about 20-ish meatballs. Place the remaining sesame seeds on a plate and roll the meatballs around to coat them.
- Fry the meatballs in a pan with a bit of oil on high heat for a couple of minutes just to brown them on the outside, then turn the heat down to medium and fry them for about 15 minutes, turning regularly.
- Now onto the rest - you can use the same frying pan, just take the meatballs off it and top up the oil a bit if needed, remembering to keep the meatballs warm. Place the stir fry mix in the pan and add the remaining 2 tbsp of soy sauce, plus a good dollop of the sweet chilli sauce, according to your liking. I added about 100g, give or take. If youe have any leftover sesame seeds, chuck them in there as well. Fry for about 5 minutes or until your stir fry vegetables soften a bit.
- Mix in the noodles and fry for another 2-3 minutes. And that's your stir-fry done! All you need to do now is serve it with the meatballs and enjoy! :)
N.B. I found that there were slightly too many meatballs for me, so I simply froze the leftover ones for next time.