I'm normally not a massive fan of pumpkins, but this soup it seriously delicious!
- 600-700 grams chopped pumpkin
- 4 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 600 ml chicken stock (made with 1 stock cube)
- a bunch of fresh coriander
- 150 ml double cream
- Place the pumpkin, carrots, and potatoes in a pot, add ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder and stock, and bring to boil. Simmer for about 45 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender or a soup blender until completely smooth.
- Add the fresh coriander and cream and them stir in. Et voila! It's perfect for freezing :)