Yup. Yup yup yup. As awesome as they sound.
And REALLY rich. Have, like, a half of one at a time. Unless you like to give yourself the beetus.
Cupcakes (makes 9):
- 115g of self raising flour
- 115g of unsalted butter (cut up into cubes, at room temperature)
- 115g of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- a jar of your favourite jam (or around 9 tablespoons)
- 130g of smooth peanut butter
- 50g of salted butter, at room temp, cubed
- 75g of icing sugar
- 3-5 Tbsp of milk
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C (fan) and put 9 cupcake cases in a cupcake tin.
- Mix all of the cupcake ingredients (except for the jam) in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Split equally between the 9 cases and bake for 20 min.
- Take out of the oven and set aside to cool.
- Core the cupcakes, either using a fancy pants hipster cupcake corer like mine, or... dunno, your hands? A spoon? You're smart, you'll figure it out.
- Fill the cupcakes with a tablespoon of jam each.
- Combine the icing ingredients with an electric mixer, adding 3 tbsp of milk at first, and then adding more if it's still too thick.
- Pipe the frosting on top of the cupcakes.
- Go away, get high, remember you made these and weep the tears of joy. (optional)