One of these meals that leave you wondering how something so simple can be so wonderful :)
- around 2l of water
- 2 stock cubes
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 1 large or 2 small fresh broccoli (or an equivalent of frozen)
- 2 dairylea triangles
- 3 tbsp of sour cream
- garlic (acording to your liking - I added probably around 10 cloves... I like it when my breath can bring back the dead)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the water with stock cubes. Add peeled and roughly chopped potatoes, and 2 peeled onions. Boil for about 5-10 minutes.
2. Add broccoli and garlic (at this stage I added around 5 small cloves). Boil until the broccoli is cooked and the potatoes are soft.
3. Add dairylea cheese and cream. Blend together using a hand blender and add more cream/garlic/salt or pepper to taste.
4. That's it! Yum :) Serve with croutons.