Sweet, cute, little bunny cookies I made for my nephew one Easter. He didn't care for them...
- 2 glasses of plain flour
- half a glass of sugar
- 1-2 tbsp of unsalted butter or margarine
- 2-3 eggs (depending on size)
- Polish vanilla or cream pudding mix (Budyn)
- 8g of vanilla sugar
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- vanilla extract (according to liking)
- 4 tbsp of double cream
- Mix the eggs with the sugar for about 10 minutes (or until all the sugar is completely dissolved).
- Add butter, cream, vanilla extract and mix in together.
- Mix the pudding with baking powder and flour in a separate bowl. Add them to the eggs/butter/cream etc. and mix together.
- Roll out part of the mixture and cut out small circles. shape ears out of the remaining mix and stick them to the heads.
- Put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake until golden (about 15 min at 180 degrees).